Here are the things you need to know that happend after the last blog:
- I got a job at a Outdoor shop. I work in the big warehous. It is a Temporarily job, I'm still searching for a real job. ( as a salesman in a outdoor shop)
- I decided I am gonna walk the West Highland Way. This is a very nice 152 km long route in Scotland. It runs from the outskirts of Glasgow to Ben Nevis (the highest mountain of Scotland.)
For more I promise i will bring some nice reviews about gear I am gonna buy. Such as:
- A new Lighter sleeping bag. The one I now own weighs 1,5 kg.
- Hiking socks. Some strong good one (Bridgedales or Icebreaker)
- Some Shirts and pants. From various brands.