Time to look to the past AND future.
First off all I told i was gonna buy a new backpack. Well I have ordered one, but it's not a deuter or a macpac. Well what is it?? Here i go:
I ordered a Kajka from Fjällräven:
- Height: 76 cm
- Materiaal: Vinylon F
- System: Perfect Fit
- Total weight: 2900 g
- Webbing: Nylon
- Volume: Approx 75 liter
- Zips: YKK
Some nice things about it:
- It has a special pocket for your water bottle. You can reach easily for it.
- It is made from a really strong fabric.
- and what I really like: It has a special wet compartment. You can put in wet clothing and it will stay ventilated and will keep drying!!!
What I did this year:
- I went to the coast. I hiked a bit but I returned for a job (wich I now do fulltime).
- I bought a Fleece and softshell (reviews coming up)
- I decided that I am not going to scotland this year. But I am going the summer of 2012. Scotland or South-Sweden.
What do I have planned the next 365 days:
- Review Hiking socks (coming in April)
- Hike the complete Belgian-coast. Not just part of it. :-p
- Review my new backpack (coming VERY soon, propably a video).
See you guys (:-D) next time,