Friday, May 21, 2010

A little look inside my head.

Should I go? I sounds so wonderfull to just get my stuff ready and leave. But unfortunately traveling needs MONEY. It is hard to hear about other people traveling and not being able to do it yourselve. It's not that i don't have any money but its more that I don't wanna spent all the money my parents saved for me over the years. It's also really expensive. But if I could divide the price between more people it whould save me a lot. hmmm... A good reason to get into a relationship. Or maybe just a traveling mate, nothing personal (lol). I wonder how other people do this. Offcourse I could do volunteer work and so get cheaper to a land.
My head is getting in overdrive... AAAAAAHHHH

Wolves have no King...

Dries

No comments:

Post a Comment